Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Fuckoff Open Thread

The hipster metro-sexual who thought the upgraded air freshener urinal grates can fuck-off with a giant inflatable dildo shoved up his sinus cavity and then hooked up to an industrial air compressor, so that you can experience the pain your "freshness" causes my head every time I have to take a piss at work now. If the men's room needed to smell like a potpourri truck was hate-fucked by an elephant until it exploded we would have mentioned it. May Donald Trump be your president for-fucking-ever and may you smell not but semi-dry saliva on your pillow instead of the semen you doubtlessly prefer.

The floor is yours angry readers, who do you want to tell off in overly vile language?

9 comments:

  1. So far, the year of the fire roster sucks big time. Since the new Chinese new year, three of my "beer drinking" buddies have passed away. (stroke, choking and broke his head from falling off a roof)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youch Death can definitely fuck off with a GIANT FLAMING COCK pun intended.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like homophobic anger, usually caused by deep seeded repressed homosexuality. Maybe you should hang out in the bathroom and get “happy” with the toilet urinal mint guy. In case you are wondering “Happy” is that you blow the guy, but you knew that - didn’t you, you shy dog you.
    Ruff Ruff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Re-checks the rest of this blog* Nope, wrong. Keep up with the Social Justice Warrior virtue signaling Peaches I'm sure it will get you esteem somewhere just not here.

      Delete
    2. But.. I love you, in that man-man special way. Please don't reject me. We are the same.

      Delete
    3. *Double checks with wife* Nope we aren't, go back to your NKOB reunion tour or yelling at Donald Trump or whatever else you do when you aren't SJW trolling.

      Delete
  3. I remember the janitor where I worked said that the urinal cakes had on the package that they were cherry flavored. We both had a laugh at that. Neither of us tasted them to tell for sure. And I would love to tell anyone to fuck off who makes me defend President Trump one more time. The assholes on the left don't understand that although I did vote for him, I don't like him. If they were more reasonable to me, I might even listen to them. But all they do is spew venom at me, on social media, thereby making me defend Trump, when I could be persuaded to give them a fair hearing if they were even vaguely kind. But no, all the fuck heads do is shout hatred and try to tell me how stupid anyone is who voted for Trump. Like Hillary was such a catch. Dumbasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas the arguments that the left has become it's own religion and one that doesn't tolerate any infidel no matter the flavor become more credible by the day and the left is welcome to fuck-off for it.

      Delete