Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Assualt on Unions"



No Mr President an assault on unions will be what happens when any of the SEIU purple people beaters try to silence me and mine.

I want our government's policy to change in an elected constitutional way, but I will not give up my right to self defense as defined by the law.

To those who want a violent overthrow of the United States in order to institute a Marxist utopia, might I point out who the law abiding firearms competent tend to be in this country. You should thank the god you don't believe in that we obey the law and that law exists. If you push things to TEOWAWKI(the end of the world as we know it) some of us will have beans, bullets, and bandaids, while you will have your Marxist books and an Iphone that doesn't work anymore. If you don't like the US Constitution as it stands today, just wait and see the one we write after going through a distopian hell of your making.

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine Egypt if just half of those
    protesters had guns?

    I am totally against gun control and I am more concerned about the WHACKOS that have access to guns.

    ReplyDelete