Sunday, November 13, 2011

Occupy Violent Confrontation

Occupy Joplin apparently doesn't just stand in solidarity with Occupy Portland and all they have done and are preparing to do they wish to give a "Well Done"  to them.

Now we are getting reports of Occupy Denver(perhaps under orders by their b!tch leader) storming a blogger conference violently.

Warning the Occupidiots have pottymouths.





Some of the local occupidiots asked me why I haven't challenged them in person the answer is that I don't want a civil war in the streets of this country. The morons conducting a a violent occupation to intimidate the freespeach of their opponents either haven't thought that far or they do.

I carry a concealed weapon to defend my family and my ability to be around for my family. The moment these idiots who don't understand a "shall issue" state with reciprocity cross the line to deadly force this is going to turn into a blood bath. Some of the occupidiots are actually wanting Kent State style martyrs for their cause badly enough to try and whip their cannon fodder into provoking this.

There have now been two attempts by the useful occupidiots to provoke a violent response from conservatives. I fear that they are only going to grow more violent in an attempt to provoke violent self defense by the people they hate and attack. Growing up during the cold war made a line from the movie "The Hunt For Red October" come to mind.


Pray for your country, keep your friends close, and your powder dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment