"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing, after they've exhausted all other options." Sir Winston Churchill
Other people(my wife included) have gone over what went wrong with the last presidential election. I'm going to try to avoid "admiring the problem" as much as I can at least on this post. Suffice for the moment that the Republican establishment nominated the guy who was "next in line" and that guy thought he could "play it safe" into the White-house.
I want to go over what we need to do now on both the macro and the micro scale to reverse the momentum in the currently non-violent (I pray it remains so) slow motion civil war. I'll probably end up doing expanding posts on most of these points.
First on a personal level:
- If you're sitting on more than a 3-6 month liquid cash reserve now is the time to make sure you're personally stocked on the "beans, bullets, and band-aids."
- We need to no only inoculate our children against the Marxist indoctrination machine that the schools and colleges have become but we must teach them the very finest in Rhetoric so that they can become a virus of truth among their ignorant and brainwashed peers.
- We all need to become the citizen journalists even inexpensive digital cameras and nowadays most cell phones can take half an hour of video and any of us can currently put that out where the whole world could see it. We have at our disposal "weapons of truth" that dissident movements through out history could only dream of, now we just need the courage of our convictions to actually use them. The old media will not tell the truth, but the good news is almost nobody actually admits to trusting them.
- Meet some new people, this one will be hardest for me because I'm more comfortable as a very private person. We need to go out a put our faces on the liberty movement, we need to tell the people on food stamps and welfare that we believe in them that they can do better than this; many haven't heard that in a long time and have stopped believing it themselves.
- The Republican party is either about to recognise the reality check of this last election or they are soon to be a minority "third party" itself. This is going to have to be an enormous judgment call as to when or if to jettison the GOP; there will be consequences either way.
- We need to get behind conservative minorities and support them. Minority communities are in a "Stockholm Syndrome" that doesn't seem breakable from outside that specific community. We not only need these people freed from their electoral lockstep chains, but we owe it to our fellow man to liberate him from his ideological bondage.
- The Democrats aren't going to make the mistake of nominating Biden or Hillary in 2016(or rather I wish they would) they think they've found the unbeatable formula. Find a blank slate minority that can read a teleprompter and use him as your sock puppet. We need to be ready to counter that this time.