Friday, August 24, 2018

The Monsters Closest to Us

Like Tam's "You probably know the person, you're going to have to pepper spray", I'm afraid that we have to add a corollary: You probably share chromosomes with the person most likely to help pimp you.

COLUMBIA, Mo. – A Missouri mother who police say let men have sex with her daughter, who authorities say has the mental abilities of a 2- or 3-year-old, in exchange for drugs and money was charged Tuesday, according to the Columbia Daily Tribune.
A sad story that no amount of well deserved retribution can undo,  best I can say is that if you're a non-custodial parent you really need to be in enough communication with your child to sound this kind of alarm.

4 comments:

  1. Once while arresting some burglars at their residence, I came across their roommate, a 13-year-old mentally retarded girl whose mother had sold her to her uncle, who was a pimp.
    And my wife wonders why I hate people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry you had to deal with such, but glad that it was dealt with.

      Delete
  2. It’s crap like this that has me drafting some rage/revenge fiction just to get it out of my system.

    ReplyDelete