Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Real Courage

I know that gays face real harassment from people in this country. This tale of a Syrian Lesbian Blogger should put a sense of perspective upon it. Stories like this bring conflicting emotions upon me because they highlight the good exceptions that prove the rule of how messed up the Middle-eastern cultures are. There may be some psychotic Christians in America that are twisted enough to do this, but these people are so far removed from official power that it's almost impossible to compare.

This should also put in stark perspective that real feminism and multiculturalism cannot coexist.

As a personal perspective I tend to believe that a monogamous heterosexual marriage is best from humans, however as a libertarian I don't believe that I should coerce others to my point of view. As someone who wants to be able to look at myself in the mirror, I would be the person standing between the "rape the dyke" mob and it's victim(I'll have a firearm so there had better be plenty of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment