Friday, March 16, 2012

New Pistol

As I hinted earlier I've purchased a new pistol a CZ P-07(basically a polymer framed CZ-75).
I had a chance to take it to the range today and 117 rounds(100 of them cheap Ruskie steel cased) fed through perfect. Impressions:
  • The single action trigger is going to take some getting used to it has a very short reset which means that it's very easy double tap or to accidentally double tap.
  • Accuracy is better than any other pistol my wife an I own besides my High Standard 22 and my wife's STI Spartan, that said the weak link in any of these equations is defiantly the shooter not the gun.
  • This is lighter loaded with 17 rounds than by Bersa is with 10.
  • Springfield XD leather holsters do indeed fit this.

10 comments:

  1. Cool..Good for you Odysseus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pissed, I've had my eye on something like this for a while.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Keads, though I thought I'd never get the @#@$# pin out to field strip the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks PP, it certainly beats a sharp stick.

      Delete
    2. Enjoy. Love is a fresh handgun all sparkly and clean just waiting for powder burns....

      Delete
    3. Yeah, followed buy the first time you field strip it and start calling it foul names.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank JUGM, alas I have now joined the polymer apostasy.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete