Thursday, November 10, 2011

Occupy Peacefully

Occupy Portland has apparently passed the Molotov Cocktail threshold, and does anyone but me find their terrorist attack against a World Trade center noteworthy? Also apparently they've been making meth and overdosing.

Also apparently defiling hotdog vendors isn't enough for Occupy San Diego anymore so they've moved on to assault and battery.



It's nice to know our local Occupy Joplin apparently supports these people since "Occupy Joplin stands in solidarity not only with other members of the occupy movements....". Some of the Occupidiots have criticized me for not speaking to Occupy Joplin face to face, I am not putting myself face to face with these people because I am not an unarmed victim and I will not give them another chance to spin a violent mob into a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment