Monday, February 13, 2012

Cult of Tacticool: Bulletproof Thong

No I'm not making this up.


Bulletproof Thong. This is one hot suit! You will be sure to get the attention of everyone on the beach! Silver dot print is totally hot and accented with our silver metallic fabric. Bring out your crazy side and feel totally wild! This color looks great on all skin tones. Handmade in the California factory. PLEASE NOTE: THONGS, TONGA, AND G-STRING BOTTOMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE DUE TO HYGENIC REASONS.

 No word about when ceramic rifle plate inserts will be available.

ht: Unc

6 comments:

  1. I want one! And I'll take the thong too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure they make them in your size:)

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Like the thong, but that sure is one ugly model....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can have her take it off so you can get a better look at what you're interested in;)

      Delete