Monday, February 6, 2012

I don't normally.

I'm not normally one for these chainletter type things or even seperate posts to welcome new followers(I generally prefer to go comment on their blogs because of how much I like comments). However there are some people on my blog roll who deserve some attention so.

Stephen who is the type of man we have too few of today(so he ^%^&$^%$ better take care of himself) included me on his list.


These are the rules, as copied from his site.


1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

Pimply Bum- Soldier, blogger, shooter, and the sanest man in the crazy world north of the 49th parallel.

Mousie- Whose blog title Abstinent Sexblog actually says a lot about how moral a man he is.

Keads- Gun doctor extraordinaire and overall good guy.

Becky- Single issue advocacy blogger for all of the best reasons. I wish her cause well.

Rob- Another soul taking the scenic route on the road of life, and a man of great spiritual endurance.

6 comments:

  1. very kind of you Odysseus. been really struggling with the reality of the situation. grateful for the moments; as moments with those we love are all that truly matter at the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will try to get around to that tomorrow! Very kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! That is very nice of you!

    -- Mousie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you are very welcome, I only did this because each of you deserves what ever dim spotlight I can shine on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man, haven't had much time for blogging and checking emails, what with the daughter hogging the PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, and I always keep an eye out for when you do get time.

      Delete